Under direct supervision, and in accordance with Company policies, procedures and guidelines, this position:
- Assist the recruiter with various tasks such as but not limited to screening incoming applicant(s) and forwarding applicant(s) to hiring Supervisor and Manager and in-processing of applicants once the offer has been accepted.
- Performs a variety of administrative and clerical functions such as but not limited to answering the telephone and e-mail inquiries, creating fliers, creating letters and memos, creating training materials, filing and ensuring security of all HR documentation in employee files, assists with maintaining the appearance and organization of the HR file room, copies, mail merges, employee mailers, external mailers, HR research, and creating information packets
- Adheres to the strictest of confidentiality, safety, compliance, and legal requirements
- Provides excellent customer service to all who contact the HR department
- Provides quick and thorough follow-up and follow-through
- Maintains HR files for employees to ensure all are in proper order
- Assists other functions in the HR team, such as, benefits, safety/workers comp, leave management, and training & development
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Light to Moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 25 lbs.)
- Occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, and crouching
- Frequently prolonged sitting/standing/walking
- Must be able to see, hear, and respond adequately
- Frequent to moderate computer work
- Air-conditioned office
- Sufficient noise and interruptions to cause distraction
- Frequent exposure to video display terminals
- May be asked to work occasional irregular or extended hours
- Frequent use of hands and fingers
- Perceive pertinent details and verbal or tabular material
- Type by touch, minimum of 45 wpm
- Ability to see things from the customer’s/patient’s point of view and respond in a timely appropriate and courteous manner
- Handle emergency situations with calmness and professionalism
- Ability to work effectively with others and promotes positive working relationships
- Perform arithmetic operations quickly and accurately
- Understand meaning of words, ideas associated with them and their effective use
- Understand instructions, reason, and make judgments
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and computer literacy required
- CUSTOMER-FOCUSED: Aware of customer needs; makes decisions with customer in mind; builds strong customer relationships.
- COMMUNICATOR: Proactively conveys a clear, convincing, and timely message; possesses strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- PROBLEM SOLVER: Uses data and logic to quickly find solutions to difficult challenges.
- BUSINESS SAVVY: possesses business and organizational know-how; understands how to accomplish tasks through formal channels and informal networks.
- RESOURCEFUL: Knows how to get what is needed; manages time and workloads for maximum efficiency.
- QUALITY CONSCIOUS: Delivers accuracy and precision in work products; mindful of technical requirements, rules, and standards.
- TIME-WISE: Prioritizes; respects others’ time; adheres to schedules and agendas.
COLLABORATIVE: Works effectively with others to accomplish goals.