Under limited supervision, and in accordance with Company policies, procedures and guidelines, this position:
- Consistently visits new and existing clients, as scheduled, to ensure company performance is in accordance with the client’s needs
- Assists in resolving client complaints by identifying, investigating and communicating the problem and/or issue to the appropriate location manager/supervisor
- Assists in setting up new accounts/group accounts ensuring client information is set up properly into the laboratory information system
- Communicates with various functional internal departments to advise them of new client
- Coordinates with purchasing to obtain all necessary requisitions and supplies to new and existing clients
- Maintains an organized and complete file system
- Prepares and files an accurate weekly visitation report
- Assists with installation of new printers in physician offices and works with IT to perform tests ensuring connections are working properly
- Oversees Customer Care Program and performs client enhancement activities such as ordering flowers as authorized and creating marketing gift baskets as needed
- Maintains marketing supplies inventory
- Assists sales representative in researching client’s requests for special information.
- Coordinates luncheons, dinners, exhibits, conferences, seminars, etc
- Adheres to confidentiality, safety, compliance and legal requirements
- Maintains consistent and reliable attendance and complies with company guidelines on attendance
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Light to moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 25 pounds.)
- Occasional pushing and pulling objects
- Occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching, and stair climbing
- Must be able to hear, see, and respond adequately
- Extensive use of hands and fingers
- Must be able to drive to various sites
- Air conditioned office with minimal exposure to biohazard areas
- Sufficient noise and interruptions to cause distraction
- Occasionally subjected to irregular hours
- Travel required resulting in exposure to outside weather conditions
- Frequent exposure to video display terminals
- Perceive pertinent details and verbal or tabular material
- Ability to see things from the customer’s/patient’s point of view and respond in a timely appropriate and courteous manner
- Handle emergency situations with calmness and professionalism
- Ability to work effectively with others and promotes positive working relationships
- Perform arithmetic operations quickly and accurately
- Understand meaning of words, ideas associated with them and their effective use
- Understand instructions, reason, and make judgments
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and computer literacy required
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations
- Ability to maintain highly sensitive, confidential material
- CUSTOMER-FOCUSED: Aware of customer needs; makes decisions with customer in mind; builds strong customer relationships.
- COMMUNICATOR: Proactively conveys a clear, convincing, and timely message; possesses strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- PROBLEM SOLVER: Uses data and logic to quickly find solutions to difficult challenges.
- BUSINESS SAVVY: possesses business and organizational know-how; understands how to accomplish tasks through formal channels and informal networks.
- RESOURCEFUL: Knows how to get what is needed; manages time and workloads for maximum efficiency.
- QUALITY CONSCIOUS: Delivers accuracy and precision in work products; mindful of technical requirements, rules, and standards.
- TIME-WISE: Prioritizes; respects others’ time; adheres to schedules and agendas.
- COLLABORATIVE: Works effectively with others to accomplish goals.